1. A candidate is allowed to carry on all the previous papers which are not cleared to the subsequent semesters. However, the candidate should clear all the papers, within twice the duration of the course.
2. The candidate shall take both Theory and Practical examination together. Minimum for a pass in each paper (Theory and Practical put together) shall be 40%.
3. The candidate shall take the examination in both the components (Theory and Practical) together.
4. Such of those candidates who have discontinued the course/failed to take admission to the next semester, shall get admitted to the concerned semester in the immediate next academic year only. This provision is available to a student only two times in the entire duration of the course.
5. Examination shall be conducted for all semesters at the end of every semester.