1. The college treats all the students admitted to the courses as mature and responsible and expects them to behave well.
2. The students must obey the rules and regulations framed by the University/ College, which are notified from time to time.
3. They should attend Theory and Practical classes punctually to get the minimum of 75% attendance in each subject.
4. They should be polite to teaching and non-teaching staff, library staff and other officers of the university, their classmates and to the public.
5. They should endeavour to keep the college premises, the classrooms, the library, the laboratories and corridors clean.
6. They should maintain silence on the college campus as well as in the library, reading room, corridors and class rooms. They should safeguard the property of the college.
7. Each student shall carry his/her identity card and produce it wherever and whenever required.
8. It is the responsibility of the students to see all the College Notice- Boards and Departmental Notice-Boards regularly.
9. The students are advised to contact the Students Welfare Officer for guidance.
10. The parents of the students are invited to meet the Members of the Staff and the Principal as often as possible to ascertain the progress of their wards. The authorities hope that the parents will extend their full co-operation towards the onerous task of shaping their children into educated, useful and responsible citizens.
11. Using mobile phone inside the campus is strictly prohibited.
12. Smoking, Drugs, Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited.
13. Ragging in any form is prohibited and punishable under section 2 (29) and 116 of Karnataka Education Act and the UGC Regulation on curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009.