Motto, Vision and Mission
The College Emblem indicating the rising sun symbolizes kindling the light of knowledge among the students admitted irrespective of caste, colour and creed with the inscription, “Manushya Jaathi Taanonde Valam”, meaning mankind is one.
The Ashoka’s Pillar (1951) in front of the college building set up in commemoration of Centenary Celebrations is a standing testimony to the yeoman service rendered to the nation in the field of education by this college.
Value-based education for a value-based society
Academic excellence through critical thinking, discussion and expression
- To provide opportunities for individuals from diverse backgrounds to pursue their educational goals
- To offer educational programmes that are affordable and accessible to all
- To focus on learners receiving quality education to achieve their goals
- To demonstrate a respect for differences and an appreciation of the multiple perspectives
- To train our students to be responsible and successful citizens