The College Emblem indicating the rising sun symbolizes kindling the light of knowledge among the students admitted irrespective of Caste, Colour and Creed with the inscription, “Manushya Jaathi Taanonde Valam” , meaning that mankind is one.
The Ashoka’s Pillar (1951) in front of the college building set up in commemoration of Centenary Celebrations is a standing testimony to the yeoman services rendered to the nation in the field of education by this college.
“Value based education for a value based society”
“Extension of knowledge among students"
Intellectualism with an educational system calculated to give training for political and social life.
- To provide opportunities for individuals from diverse backgrounds to pursue their educational goals
- To offer educational programmes that are affordable and accessible to all
- To focus on learning-learners to receive quality education in achievement of their stated goal
- To demonstrate a respect for differences and an appreciation of the multiple perspectives
- To strive to mould our studies into responsible & successful citizens