The students have to apply in the prescribed form obtainable in the college office on payment of the prescribed application fee. Photo copies of the following documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer are to be enclosed with the application form :
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card/Consolidated Cumulative Record
- P.U.C. Marks Card
- Certificate relating to proficiency in Games, N.C.C., N.S.S. and other activities, if any
- Caste and Income Certificates (originals) as in the recent Government Order issued on or after 1-4-95. (Candidates belonging to General category need not furnish them.)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
When the Candidates submit the original documents at the time of admission they are expected to keep attested photo copies of the same with them. The Original documents will not be returned for whatever reason, till the admission is approved by the University or till the end of the course
- All the Original documents should be produced before the Principal of the college at the time of admission, failing which the admission is deemed to be void.
- The Caste/Income Certificate shall not be signed for the Tahsildar by anyone else unless authorized to do so and where the authorized person signs it should be compulsorily mentioned as "in-charge".
- The Combination given at the time of admission shall not be changed under any circumstances.
- Foreign students must submit photo copies of the Passport and Visa in triplicate for reference.
Instructions to B.A. Degree Students to fill up Column:
- Group - II (Optional) on page No. 1 of the Application Form
- The Students are advised to write clearly the combination of the optional subjects they desire to study at the Bachelor's Degree Course.
- Further, they may write 2 combinations of optional subjects in order of preference in the space provided for Sl.Nos.1, 2.
- Admission of candidates will be considered only against available seats in the combinations indicated in the application form in the order of preference shown by the candidates. The request of any student will not be considered for admission to any combination of subjects other than that indicated in his/her application form.
Note: The names of all the selected candidates will be announced on the Notice Board of the college. No individual intimation will be sent to the candidates.